Steri-Cycle CO2 Incubator
Reach in CO2 incubator
- Heat Sterilization Cycle.
- Entire chamber air volume is HEPA filtered within one minute of door closing.
- Rapid Response Class 100 air quality
- Unique filtered air exchange condensation control system
- Heating elements and insulation surround all sides of the outer chamber wall
- Polished stainless steel interior has 100% coved corners
- Four heavy-duty, perforated stainless steel shelves are standard
- Insulated heated outer door.
- Removable, cleanable inner door gasket
- Stackable units
Steri- Cycle i 160 New Gen
- Standard remote alarm contacts –facilitates monitoring/alarm system to track chamber conditions for meeting regulatory requirements
- Two through-wall access ports –easily accommodates probes, sensors and power cords without altering the cabinet
- Heavy duty solid stainless steel shelves –easy-to-clean, corrosion resistant, and adjustable on 2.0 in (5.1 cm) centers for convenience
- Interior and exterior accessory receptacles –provide power sources for in-chamber equipment including shakers and cell rollers, as well as external devices such as optical recorders
- Heated triple-panel glass door –minimizes condensation and permits a clear view of your cultures
- 165L (5.8 cu ft) in a compact foot print, readily stackable
- Choice of electro polished stainless steel or 100% pure copper
- Internal auto-calibration eliminates drift due to changes in ambient conditions that can affect traditional IR sensors
- Exclusive condensation free humidification system
- Fully automatic 180°C cycle assures uniform 6-log sterilization on all chamber surfaces
- HEPA Air Filtration for Air Purity
- iCAN™ Touch screen interface
- Data collection software disc is supplied with each unit, to facilitate data capture from the unit’s convenient rear mounted USB output port.